A&O International, PT
PT. A & O International, a company which provides crew management & Supply. We also provides rental for any type of vessel based on customer needs. As a crew management and supply, PT. A & O International used to provides a trained and professional crew for any shore and offshore activities.
We may be best known for providing Crew to vessels under our own Crewing or Technical management, but, we also supply full or partial crews to Ship Owners and Managers who prefer manage their own vessels. As a crew management and supply, PT. A & O International used to provides a trained and professional crew for any shore and offshore activities.
We pride ourselves on a hands-on, personalised approach towards Officers, Ratings and their families. This, in return, generates loyalty and commitment, a major advantage in the current environment of manning shortages.
Such as: Managers, Inspectors, Engineers, HSEQ and Supervisor who are experienced and skilled in EPCI (Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation) within: Construction, Electrical, Mechanical, Piping, Quality Control and Procurement areas.
SEAFARERS, CRANE OPERATORS AND RIGGERSFor offshore vessels, FPSO, drilling rigs, pipe-laying crane barges, AHTS (Anchor Handling Tug and Supply vessel) and tugboats.
We offer a range of tailored services encompassing the full spectrum of your crewing needs. securing the right crew is one thing, but securing the right competent crew is another. A&O international provide ourselves on the quality of the crew we provide. Drawing on the work of our offices throughout indonesia and asia. We are able to secure the right people for your ships across all nationalities.
It is our management policy and philosophy to be competent and accountable to our clients in all areas of business. We believe in teamwork both within and with the clients to ensure the best possible solutions to any problem. We work in a very open and transparent way and we pride ourselves on building long term relationship with our Principals by being open to new developments within our core of ship management or crew management.
- • Protecting the assets of the company by operating, maintaining, and improving the vessels in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- • Best practices environmental stewardship and monitoring of Ship management Services.
- • Maintaining high safety and environmental protection standards in compliance with the ISM Code and Quality Management Services.
- • Ensuring the vessels are manned with highly trained and qualified personnel.
- • Providing a worldwide technical staff to ensure superior maintenance standard.
- • Full compliance with the requirements of classification society, flag state and port state rules and regulations.
- • Providing comprehensive stores spares supplies procurement services.
- • Arranging for insurance of the vessels.
- • Negotiation of purchase and acquisition of vessels.
PT A&O SMS is committed to environmental practices which protect and preserve the marine environment in which our managed vessels operate. We have high standards in our fleet for pollution prevention, regulatory compliance and continual improvement of our environmental management activities. We realize our objectives and commitment to environmentally conscious practices by:
- • Developing and implementing an ISO 14001 Environmental Management System.
- • Strictly enforcing compliance with all applicable international and national environmental regulations.
- • Implementing procedures and installing equipment that ensure prevention of pollution.
- • Conserving natural resources, including fuel oil, and minimizing generation of waste, wherever practical.
- • Encouraging continual improvement of our environmental management system by setting, measuring and reviewing objectives and targets.
- • Providing personnel with the necessary tools to fulfill their responsibilities, including assessment, training, shore-based access and support.
PT Baruna Ship Management Services offers the following services:-
- 1) Full Technical Management
- 2) Crew management
- 3) In-house agency
PT BSMS staff:
- 1) Senior Management
- 2) Operations Department
- 3) Technical Department
- 4) HSQE(Safety)Department
- 5) Accounting Department
- 6) Crewing Department
- 7) Purchasing Department
We believe with our new era challenges (Ship management Services), we will satisfied our clients need and saving outmost costs to our clients. We hope to hear from you soon for our business future career.